Best 800/888 Toll Free Service Under the Sun
This is the only 800 service you’ll ever need to convince anyone you mean business. MusicBootCamp.com uses it. We love it and so will you. Our favorite feature is the one that allows all your voice mail to be automatically forwarded to an email address. The files are small and the service is fantastic!
The following features are included:
- Voice Mail & Fax: Your mailbox is designed to receive both Voice Mail and Fax Messages. Set it to receive both Voice Mail and Faxes, or limit it to accept only Faxes or only Voice Mail. The service also allows you to record a personalized voice mail greeting, specify how many seconds before voice mail answers the call, and set the maximum length of your callersâ€™ messages.
- Virtual Calling Card: Make calls using your toll free number as a Virtual Calling Card. Just dial any one of the Voice Mail access numbers and make outbound calls before, during or after checking your voice messages. You even have the option of using your toll free number as your caller ID. Calls within the contiguous 48 States, Canada and close to 20 other countries around the world are only 6.9Â¢ per minute.
- Conference Calling: Conduct conferences with up to 25 participants any time you want for as long as you like. The regular per-minute charges apply for each conference participant that dialed your toll free number.
- Call Blocking: Customize the area from which you want to receive calls. You can block or allow calls based on the state, area code, area code + prefix, or even a specific phone number. Calls from blocked areas/numbers can be sent to a busy signal, continuous ringing, an error message, or directly to voice mail.
- Custom Call Forwarding: Set a schedule to automatically forward your calls to different numbers based on one or all of the following: time, day, area code, specific number or the state from which the call originated.
- Call Notification Emails: Receive an instant email notification every time your 800 number is called. Each notification includes the Caller ID of the calling party, the number to which the call was sent, time of day, and the length of the call.
- Maximum Call Length: Set the Maximum allowed time that an answered call can stay connected. Calls will be automatically disconnected when the specified time length is reached. If you have Voice Mail enabled, you can also set the maximum duration of your callersâ€™ Voice Mail messages.
- Caller ID: Choose whether to display the Callerâ€™s number or your toll free number as the Caller ID on incoming calls. For example, if you have multiple toll free numbers set to ring the same phone, displaying the relevant 800/888 number as the Caller ID will allow you to identify which toll free number was dialed and answer the call appropriately.
- Online Management: Online account management is included free with service and includes a variety of tools to help you track your calls such as call detail and campaign analysis reports.
Get it all here at Kall8. You’ll never look back.